Wannabe elitist political hacks: John Duran, John Heilman, and Lindsey Horvat. They are known as the “Townscape Three”!
- The West Hollywood Council members have supported the 8150 Sunset Frank Gehry-designed development without reservations, including Townscape’s 8899 Beverly Blvd.
- They control the majority vote on the West Hollywood City Council.
- The “Townscape Three” have taken thousands of dollars in campaign contributions from the developers, Townscape/Angelo, Gordon, directly or through Duran’s “Friends of West Hollywood.”
The Townscape guys are hot but do Duran, and Heilman believe they can “hook-up” with them on Grinder?
- West Hollywood Mayor Lauren Meister was able to get Townscape, the 8150 Sunset developers, to agree to bollards o cul-de-sac) on Havenhurst Drive.
- The “Townscape Three” reportedly didn’t like this agreement and recently voted to stop all objections to the all white male run 8150 Sunset development.
- Councilwoman Horvath, in a recent meeting with Havenhurst Drive residents, claimed that the bollards or cul-de-sac are not even guaranteed for the residential street.
- She revealed that the “Townscape Three” had received many complaints about Havenhurst being closed but would not elaborate.
- Horvath encouraged Havenhurst residents to attend WEHO City Council meetings when there is a citywide hearing to decide if the bollards or a cul-de-sac on the residential street will happen.
- The majority of the council, the “Townscape Three,” will then make that decision.
- She said that West Hollywood went an outside council because the City Attorney had so many conflicts of interest. She refused to state what they were.
- When confronted with the fact many people who might protest in WEHO City Council Meetings against the cul-de-sac would be placed there by Townscape, who used a woman living in Minnesota to run the Los Angeles City protests, Horvath actually claimed she could tell the difference between West Hollywood residents and those who are not.
- Horvath wouldn’t address the issue that many residents living in WEHO Housing Havenhurst Apartments, suffering from major health problems, would suffer from the diesel fumes created by the 8150 Sunset proposed truck delivery entrance.
- Horvath would not elaborate on why the “Townscape Three,” who control the majority on the WEHO City Council, were not objecting to the 8150 Sunset project
- She could not clarify why the City of West Hollywood had not done a traffic report on the impact 8150 Sunset development would have on West Hollywood.
- Horvath did everything to dump all the 8150 Sunset problems on Mayor Lauren Meister.
- (The only two honest people on the West Hollywood City Council seem to be Mayor Meister and John D’Amico.)
- When confronted with why the “Townscape Three” are demanding that no stipulation in the West Hollywood/Townscape agreement be required that the location of the Havenhurst Drive bollards or cul-de-sac be on the Los Angeles/West Hollywood city line or above, Horvath seemed irritated at the question.
- Horvath stated that any decision made by the “Townscape Three” regarding this are privileged communications and not to be shared with West Hollywood citizens.
- When challenged on this, the Councilwoman said to file a complaint with the WEHO City Government.
- She seemed “clueless” not realizing that citizens could file a complaint with the FBI against “pay to play” corruption in West Hollywood.
- Donald Trump, Horvath’s “grandstanding” adversary, is a major investor in Angelo, Gordon, the hedge fund group putting up the money for 8150 Sunset and under the “Townscape” brand.
- But Trump would have never approved of Frank Gehry as architect for 8150 Sunset since the president-elect been reported to comment on how the architect’s buildings have caused major structural problems including endless leaks and flooding as experienced with the MIT buildings, resulting in a lawsuit against Gehry.
Do the “Townscape Three” serve the New York elite money developers or the citizens of West Hollywood?
- It is obvious Townscape wants the bollards or cul-de-sac below where the current exit driveway is now located in the above image and is counting on the “Townscape Three” to make that happen.
- As for the major traffic problems caused by Frank Gehry’s 8150 Sunset development, West Hollywood didn’t do a study.
- The City of West Hollywood doesn’t have the money.
- They have to cover costs to pay millions of dollars in lawsuits, including a sexual harassment suit resulting from a member of the “Townscape Three” hiring an assistant after hooking up with him on the website Grinder.