- John Heilman’s teammate John Duran has given him the Political Achievement Grindr Award for taking hundreds of thousand of dollars from major developers and not having to sleep with them to get re-elected, Mayor.
- For John Heilman and his political buddy, John Duran, it was a harsh and embarrassing fight with online Facebooks and Tweeting sites lampooning the two senior politicians.
- They both claim they are middle-aged, as they hit sixty, but how many people do they know that are an 110?
Nancy Pelosi doesn’t want a Grindr Award!
- Like Nancy Pelosi, Duran and Heilman are the face of the Democrat party.
- They have a very difficult time relating to mellinials.
- Voters barley turned out in West Hollywood.
- Duran and Heilman got less than 50% of the total vote.
- Something like 47%
Heilman and Duran received a large amount of campaign money from developers like Townscape, Angelo/Gordon
Duran had other problems too…
- John Duran (right) hooked-up with Ian Owens on sex phone app Grindr. Duran hired Owens as his “deputy” which resulted in West Hollywood paying out $500,000 in a scandal ridden lawsuit for West Hollywood.
- John Duran was charged by the Los Angeles County District Attorney for misappropriating funds.
The prestigious Grindr Award…
The prestigious Grindr Award goes to John Heilman.