Chelsea Clinton and husband Marc Mezvinsky spent the weekend in the Hamptons.
Chelsea and her husband.
- The two had dinner in Amagansett on Friday night, and the next morning was seen getting coffee with a friend.
- Chelsea’s parents rented a $50,000 a week property in Amagansett in 2014 and 2015.
- The pair were not seen with their daughter Charlotte and son Aiden at dinner Friday or on their outing Saturday. Chelsea, 37 is still on a high from the success of her children’s book ‘She Persisted,’ which is still a bestseller over a month after its release.
- Mezvinsky, 39, whose father served a prison term for embezzlement, has been out of work since last year.
Chelsea Clinton crossing street.
Chelsea Clinton was spotted out in the Hamptons over the weekend, enjoying a weekend away with her husband, Marc Mezvinsky. The pair were spotted out to dinner on Friday night in Amagansett and then out again the following morning as they went to grab coffee with a friend. Chelsea, 37, was taking a break after promoting her bestselling book ‘She Persisted’ for the past month. Her husband, 39, does not currently have a job, so was taking a break from his days of taking a break in New York City.
Louise “Bunny” Whitelaw
- Louise “Bunny” Whitelaw, the local socialite and columnist, wrote in Sunday’s Hampton Tattler: “They are possibly the most awkward and homely couple on Earth! The husband is balding aggressively and has a huge beer belly and ghastly pale. His blank stares don’t help the look either. No comment on Chelsea, she’s been through enough.”
Chelsea kept off social media during her trip out to the exclusive and ritzy elitist Long Island hamlet but got right back to work upon her return by firing back at President Donald Trump for a tweet her wrote about the former First Daughter.